Welcome to Johnson's Home & Garden
Canine Spectraź 7 is an economical annual booster offering 7-way protection against canine distemper, adenovirus Type 2 , hepatitis , parainfluenza, parvovirus , Leptospira can. and Leptospira ict.
- Meets or exceeds USDA standards
- Contains type 2B parvorirus for rapid immunity and cross protection against all recognized field strains
- Parvo fraction is high titration, low passage
- High vaccine titers help overcome low-level maternal antibody interference in puppies
- Available in single dose with syringe or multi-packs of 25
- Easy do-it-yourself vaccination yields huge savings, especially for multiple dog owners, breeders, and shelters
Inject one dose (1 mL) subcutaneously (SC) or intramuscularly (IM) . The initial dose may be given at 6 weeks of age. Repeat at 2 to 4 week intervals until the dog is 18 weeks of age. A minimum of two doses is required for primary immunization. Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended. Shake the diluent vial and transfer its contents to the freeze-dried vial aseptically. Mix gently until dissolved. Use entire contents immediately after rehydration.
Do not vaccinate pregnant dogs. Store between 35 to 45 degrees F(2 to 7 degrees C). Do not freeze. Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes. Do not mix with other vaccines. Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs. The age at which maternal antibody for canine parvovirus no longer interferes with the development of the active immunity varies according to the bitch's titer and quantity of colostral antibodies absorbed by the puppy. Burn vaccine container and all unused contents. The use of a biological may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-mediated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteroids, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.